India is known for a number of specialties, a vibrant culture, beautiful traditions and delicious food which is famous in the world. People all over the world, not only for the rich heritage, but also to admire their lifestyle in other ways or accepted. An example is the Indian clothing. Sari Indian had reached the limit of women in various states traversed.
There are different varieties of sarees and they all have a special meaning in the history of Indian culture. We are famous Jamdani saris of West Bengal and Jamdani silk saris used in this clause.
History and Origins
• Jamdani is a Persian word – “h” means flower and “Dani”, the vase or container.
• Jamdani sari sari is the traditional Bengal cotton and manufactured goods from the Bangladesh Dhaka area. Much detailed work and artistic processes that sari. Also Jamdani tissue is one of the best Bengal muslin.
• Jamdani sari interesting casting “batik”, flower shape, round shape, variations pyramids “Kalka and geometric motifs highlighted.
• Jamdani silk saris with silk hand painted rolls are manufactured in different sizes, with high quality silk thread.
• The best part of this wonderful hand Jamdani saris is that they can be adapted to different occasions.
• Currently, main wedding saris Jamdani choice for women because of their elegance and comfort.
• Carefully woven saris represent aristocratic Mughal emperor. You will get thousands of colors, if you have a look at the D-day.
• Demand has increased exponentially in recent years because they are light and easy to wear saris.
• Jamdani cotton, which can either be used to be used for normal wear and broken.
• Having the most fun about weaving these sarees is that your plans on graph paper regulated by the black and white does not delete the current sketch in sari.
Other Jamdani saris
Saris Jamdani are present not only in silk fabrics, but are also cotton. Jamdani cotton sarees designer known for soft texture and a soft touch. Parts of this finely decorated with colorful linear or floral patterns woven by hand, indicate a symbolic meaning. Weavers make each piece carefully place another monochrome and Meenakari effects. In addition, these scratches and subtle sari tiles obtained with a thick line. Today, you will also Jamdani sari with several changes, like tie dye and geometric carpet fashion and beauty reasons.